July 22, 2011 § 1 Comment
This past weekend I went to the Farmer’s Market in Raleigh to see what goodies they might have. First of all, the place was absolutely packed! I love seeing all types of people, young and old, out at such an enjoyable place.
There are so many great things about the Farmer’s Market:
- So many vibrant colors
- Tons of different people from all over the world. I love seeing the really old-timers out there with their deep southern accents.
- Buying local– we all know that this is a good thing, no explanation needed.
- Fresh fruit & veggies– oh. my. gosh. the. peaches. [not to mention all the other fresh fruit and veggies they have to offer]
- Beautiful flowers– almost every vendor also has the most gorgeous sunflowers and other beautiful flowers to buy– for really cheap!
- It is such an enjoyable shopping experience. It incorporates so many good things and there is so much to see that its not like shopping at all!
Did I mention how much I love peaches? If nothing else, peaches should make anyone proud they were raise in the South.